We can handle a crisis.
We stand by your side even in times of communicative storms and thunderstorms. We prevent speechlessness, set up a crisis strategy and stay on course.
We protect your company and its management continuously and as quickly as possible.
Especially when crisis hits, media and politics influence each other - and different media influence each other as well. We are your guide in the jungle of publicity.
We use our networks to foster dialogue in the media and - if necessary - in german or european politics.
The right timing and the right language become critical factors.
Companies, associations or CEOs are uncertain:
- What are the best communication channels?
- When is print the right choice and when is it better to go online or utilize TV or radio channels?
- Which messages go best with which communication channel?
- What’s the best way to reach your target groups?
- Which form of dialogue with german and european politics is still acceptable?
Many companies are flying blind in this challenging new media landscape – they don’t have an overall communication strategy. That hurts their interests, their visibility, their reputation – and their wallets.
If you need an overall communications plan, we are the right agency for you:
- We can shape your message into a convincing narrative.
- And we can find the right communication channels so it has the greatest impact.
Right now, traditional print and newer digital formats coexist side by side. So it doesn’t help your profile if you only use Twitter but ignore the big newspapers – you’d lose out on key audiences and fail to reach your full potential.
We create bridges between the traditional print world and newer media, strategically connecting them so clients win the best of both worlds.